Shell lubricants Nalcool 2000 Gases
SHELL - Lubricants and Greases
By using Shell's
expertise to help you improve lubrication and maintenance practices,
you can increase productivity and limit downtime which can ultimately
lead to a competitive advantage.More than 15,000 vessels use Shell's
comprehensive marine lubricants portfolio, which includes
high-performance diesel-engine cylinder oils, trunk piston engine oils,
environmentally sensitive lubricants and specialist greases.
- Crosshead Engines - Alexia S4
- Trunk Piston Engines - Gadinia, Argina S, Argina X, Melina
- High Speed Engines - Rimula 15W40 CH4, CI4 and R3+
- Tellus S1, Tellus S2 M, Tellus S2 V
- Morlina S1 B, S2 B, S2 BA, S2 BL
- ISO VG 5, 10, 22, 32, 46, 68, 100, 220, 320, 460, 680
- Gadus S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, railroad
extreme pressure (EP), lithium base, complex bases, high
temperature, water resistant, and many more...
- Omala S2 G, S4 GX, S4 WE
- Spirax S2, S4, S6
- extreme pressure
- ISO VG 68, 100, 220, 320, 460, 680
- API 90, 140, 75W90, 80W90
Contact us for Shell lubricants
- Corena S2, S3, S4
- ISO VG 68, 100, 150
NALCOOL 2000 has
been designed for use in all common types of engine cooling system. It
will protect ferrous metals, copper and copper alloys and all other
metals including aluminium components. It will not affect rubber
gaskets or other non-metallic components within the cooling system.
NALCOOL 2000 is particularly suitable for the coolant in small
auxiliary diesel engines.
NALCOOL 2000 is
easy to apply as received, and is fully compatible with water in
ethylene glycol solutions. It contains an anti-scalent which helps to
keep engine systems clean and free from corrosion and scale formation.
NALCOOL 2000 maintains design heat transfer efficiencies and extends
the life of the engine.
Contact us for Nalcool 2000
- Protects all common metals in cooling systems from corrosive attack and cavitation erosion.
- Minimises sludge and scale deposits
- Compatible with anti-freeze solutions.
- Approved by major diesel engine manufacturers.
We can supply the following gases in cylinders on returnable basis
- Dissolved Acetylene
our own cylinders that we can give on lease or we can refill your
cylinders. We can supply the cylinders in racks and manifold system
Contact us! We would like to be your preferred vendor!